This text will provide you with samples of content that a training specialist will most likely include in his resume. Don’t hesitate to use this text as a template for your own resume.
Career Objective: to obtain a position of a Director of Training in a Human Resources department where it will be possible to make full use of education and experience previously obtained in this line of work.
- Achieved Master’s degree in Human Resources at the Crestwalk State University, Danton, NH in 2001.
- Achieved Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management at the Dayridge University, Nelsonview, MA in 1998.
- Computer literacy includes usage of the following software: Microsoft Office Package, Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to find common ground with people easily.
- Comprehensive knowledge of psychology.
2008 – present date.
Director of Training
Rabax Co., Meadowmore, MD
- Made evaluations and decisions concerning the employees’ salary grades, judged their development and usefulness for the company.
- Was responsible for the solution of problems concerning the relationships between employees and took necessary steps to solve them.
- Composed manuals and presentations for training purposes.
- Was in charge of continuous training and education of new and re-education and advanced training of experienced employees.
Hekox Inc., Rossford, LA
- Developed and directed training sessions.
- Supervised and evaluated 34 employees of the company.
- Applied a wide range of employee assessment methods.
- Recruited new staff when it was necessary as well as performed the needed activities for the training of newly employed workers.
Human Resources Assistant
Ranissa Industries, Norcrest, LA
- Assisted Human resources managers in conducting interviews and scanning resumes for suitable applicants.
- Studied online resume databases looking for potential employees.